Candle Care 101
Basic Candle Care
Every Candle Lover appreciates a great candle experience. This begins with proper candle care and maintenance. Here are some important burning tips for enjoying your Candle Bakkeri Soy Blend Candle:
TRIM THE WICK
Properly trimmed wicks means a healthier candle experience.
Keep wicks trimmed short. A wick length over 1/4 inch will tend to convey excessive fuel and produce more soot. We recommend a candle trimmer for this.
We carry wick trimmers in the online store.
BURN CANDLES 4 HOURS AT A TIME
It is recommended that after burning your candle for four hours, the candle should be extinguished, allowed to cool for two hours, and trimmed before relighting.
Additional Candle Care TIPS:
- Burn candle within sight at all times.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Remove all packaging before burning.
- Place on temperature safe surface to avoid heat damage.
- Keep away from drafts.